Welcome to the Cam Jammers Club and our web site
Celebrating our 62nd year – and still going strong.
We are a hotrod and custom club based in the north Okanagan of British Columbia, Canada. Active since 1956 and are one of the oldest and continuously running clubs in North America. With a membership stretching from Malakwa/Sicamous to Enderby/Armstong to Vernon/Lumby we cover the 72 and earlier custom and hot rod scene in the area.
- What we are doing ? –
- 2017 activities planned – to be announced soon
- 2016 activities
- We have current members dating back 48 years. Our current membership and their rides – pages being updated regularly – members and rides
- We proudly display some of our history on the following pages – check the programs from the mid sixty’s car shows — 60+ years in the north Okanogan
- we can be reached by slow mail at – Cam Jammers PO Box 592 Station Main, 3101 – 32 Ave. Vernon BC V1T 6M4 or faster mail at info @ CamJammers . ca
- our Facebook page Cam Jammers on Facebook
- Member of the BC Specialty Vehicle Association BC Specialty Vehicle Association
- BC Hot Rod Association BC Hot Rod Association
- Cam Jammers Club is featured in Canadian Rodder Magazine – June/July 2016 issue page 32 http://canadianhotrods.com
- Canadian Rodder magazine article
All rights to information and media on this web site is reserved. The media is owned by the Cam Jammers Club and/or it’s members and may not be used without specific written permission of the Club or its designate.