Welcome to the Cam Jammers Club and our web site
Celebrating our 60th year – and still going strong.
We are a hotrod and custom club based in the north Okanagan of British Columbia, Canada. Active since 1956 and are one of the oldest and continuously running clubs in North America. With a membership stretching from Malakwa/Sicamous to Enderby/Armstong to Vernon/Lumby.
- What we are doing this year? –
- 2016 activities
- We have current members dating back 48 years. Our current membership and their rides – pages being updated regularly – members and rides
- We proudly display some of our history on the following pages – check the programs from the mid sixty’s car shows — 60 years in the north Okanogan
- we can be reached by slow mail at – Cam Jammers PO Box 592 Station Main, 3101 – 32 Ave. Vernon BC V1T 6M4 or faster mail at info @ CamJammers . ca
- our Facebook page Cam Jammers on Facebook
- Member of the BC Specialty Vehicle Association BC Specialty Vehicle Association
- BC Hot Rod Association BC Hot Rod Association
- Cam Jammers Club is featured in Canadian Rodder Magazine – June/July 2016 issue page 32 http://canadianhotrods.com
- Canadian Rodder magazine article
Some links to other custom and hot rod pages
All rights to information and media on this web site is reserved. The media is owned by the Cam Jammers Club and/or it’s members and may not be used without specific written permission of the Club or its designate.